Creative Whispers
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخولدخول  

The queen of the ocean

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Gaidaa Bukhari
زائر

The queen of the ocean Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: The queen of the ocean   The queen of the ocean Emptyالسبت نوفمبر 15, 2014 10:03 am

:bounce: :cheers: :roll: 8)

TITANIC the queen of the ocean

The queen of the ocean 30vyw05

Everyone says that it's a sad story, and they cry when they watch the film.. but I don't
I just keep thinking about the passengers and their feelings when they rode that great ship.

I find the story interesting! 100 years ago, lots of people worked hard, it's a handmade ship! they built it by themselves, it took about 3 years to finish.

The queen of the ocean F0b11l

And.. it crashed into an iceberg, in the middle of the night.
I know that the main reason of sinking is that famous man and his saying " this ship won't sink, no one can do that even the god..etc "
and it sank from the first time, from Britain, Southampton to US, New York.. that shows the ability and strength of Allah.

The queen of the ocean 34zysk1

so I don't take it just for fun and enjoy the film, I always imagine how something like that happened, how the humans are small and don't have strength for the most insignificant things.

I just wanted to share my ideas, if you want to expand, you can download national geographic's titanic app
you'll see the timeline of building TITANIC, with photos and videos.

Enjoy :D  
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
HoFi al.qasem
آلدَعمْ الفّني .
آلدَعمْ الفّني .
HoFi al.qasem

عدد المساهمات : 111
تاريخ التسجيل : 16/10/2014
الموقع : Makkah

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: The queen of the ocean   The queen of the ocean Emptyالسبت نوفمبر 15, 2014 1:03 pm

excellent ..
I liked it very much ..
Thanks ..
Salha Bahadad
إدآرةَ المُنتدى .
إدآرةَ المُنتدى .
Salha Bahadad

عدد المساهمات : 53
تاريخ التسجيل : 15/10/2014
الموقع : Makkah

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: The queen of the ocean   The queen of the ocean Emptyالإثنين نوفمبر 17, 2014 5:13 pm

The queen of the ocean Eu_u_412
https://samar2014.yoo7.com

The queen of the ocean
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
Creative Whispers :: آلمُنتديآت العَآمة . :: - معّهد اللغُات :: * اللُغة الإنجلَيزيةَ-
انتقل الى: